Enmaro's experts supervise and perform operations at every stage of the implementation of offshore drilling rigs, subsea pipeline and other marine technical projects. A team consisting of project managers, engineers and technicians is ready to perform comprehensive maritime operations in any location in the world.
We guarantee full commitment to both strategic cooperation with the client and to the operational activities with subcontractors and suppliers.
Please take a look at our scope of consulting and technical offshore operations services.
- Client representation
- Managing suppliers,
- Risk management
- Management of change
- Schedule management
- Budget management
- Construction site management
- QHSE management
- QAQC control
- Market and business analysis
- Analysis of project documentation
- Financial analysis
- Modelling of operational strategy
- Preparation of contracts
- Selecting the right equipment from an operational perspective
- Preparation of the company’s operational structure
- Selection and choice of qualified employees
- Logistics management
- Interface management
- Technological advisory services
- Employment advisory services
- Inspections and audits
- Preparation and implementation of geotechnical and geophysical programmes
- Analysis and evaluation of technical documentation
- Selection of tunnelling methods and operational supervision
- Assistance in the acquisition of suitable vessels and their technical audit
- Verification of subcontractors and project management
- Asset management
- Logistic operations
- Supervision of loading and unloading
- Supervision of on-board operations
- Choice and preparation of offshore supply base
- Underwater interventions
- Maintenance, preservation and protection against corrosion
Write to us
Would you like to be sure that your project will be completed at the
highest possible level, according to your schedule and budget?
Trust the experts, choose Enmaro.