Along with the development and improvement of technological facilities for transporting and storing liquefied natural gas at sea, opportunities have opened up for supplying this resource to previously gas shorted regions. The dynamic development of many countries, along with inadequate transmission infrastructure and rapid population growth, creates shortages in electricity supply.
LNG perfectly fills this gap, not only as a fuel, but also as a medium to power electric power plants. LNG is also in line with the new environmental protection requirements that put a drastic measure in reduction of sulphur content in marine fuels.
Thanks to the implementation of FSRU floating marine terminal projects in the Red Sea, the Baltic Sea or the Mediterranean Sea, we have hands-on experience and knowledge of the newest and most advanced technologies.
Our portfolio of projects includes:
- supervision, construction and preparation of LNG infrastructure,
- comprehensive construction of floating LNG terminals,
- complex supervision over the construction of LNG bunkering vessels.
We offer solutions that ensure a long-term reliability and efficiency of facilities, which result in overall success of our clients' projects.
On behalf of our clients, Enmaro's experts conduct and supervise the work performed at all phases of the project. We guarantee full commitment not only to strategic cooperation with the client, but also in operational activities with subcontractors and suppliers.
Please take a look at the scope of our services dedicated to offshore LNG and FSRU projects.
- Representation of the client during shipbuilding works
- Preparation and selection of technical specifications
- Management of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors
- Project preparation and approval
- Risk management
- Management of change
- Schedule control
- Budget control
- QHSE management
- QAQC control
- Market and business analysis
- Preparation of instructions for terminal operations
- Analysis of the operating model
- Preparation of tender procedures and selection of operator
- Preparation of the “Open Season” process
- Analysis of project documentation
- Financial analysis (CAPEX, OPEX)
- Contract negotiations
- Location selection
- Shipyard selection
- Technological advisory services
- Feasibility study
- Verification of technical documentation
- Supply chain verification
- Operational strategy
- Procurement strategy
- Employment advisory services
- Inspections and audits
- Sizing of terminals volume to client needs
- Pipeline routing and landfall approach
- Selection of jetty facilities
- Vessel mooring analysis
- Vessel manoeuvring analysis
- Project risk analysis
- HAZID and HAZOP workshops
- Metocean analysis
- Selection of technology and regasification capacity
- Turnkey project management
- Commissioning of infrastructure and terminals
Write to us
Would you like to be sure that your project will be completed at the
highest possible level, according to your schedule and budget?
Trust the experts, choose Enmaro.